Today I wrote goals. I took a page from Crystal's book (literally) and wrote down the big things I really want in life. I then peeled the onion, as suggested by Dax Moy of The Dax Moy Network, and broke them down into small bite size pieces. Keep in mind this is stuff I already know how to do and know how to do well, however something always seems to be missing. I believe it's the accountability and the willingness I have to stay in the place I am in. It's comfortable and warm, but it does not make me happy. So, here are my goals. I am sharing them in order to hold myself accountable.
1. Prayer time with Sadie before bed
2. Read Bible stories with both girls each evening for 15 minutes
3. Write love notes to my family
4. 30 minutes a day knitting
5. 30 minutes a day reading something now school related
6. 3 days running a week + 3 days of strength training
7. Declutter from top to bottom
8. Fold clothes and put them away after they come out of the laundry
9. Menu planning
10. 2 calls a day, 2 samples a day, 2 face to face a day
11. 2 parties a week: Either catalog or get-together
12. Listen to trainings
Financial Bonus: Save $80 this week.